The primary of objective of educational robotics is to provide a set of experience to facilitate the student's development of knowledge, skills and attitudes for the design, analysis, application and operation of robots.
Robotics for Kids uses fun, hands-on projects to get your child’s creative juices flowing.
The robot has a processing unit, sensors to perceive its environment, and motors and actuators to move its limbs or wheels. It may speak, make other sounds, or flash with lights and colours in
response to the environment as per instructions.
Robots need the ability to follow programmed instructions and not just be controlled remotely.
1.Children find it fun and intelligence.
2. Robotics can teach students how to communicate across different technology platforms.
3. Effective way of introducing programming to students
4. A strong robotics curriculum can create leaders mind.
5. Provides skills useful in future employment
6. Robotics can lead to free involvement.
7. Suitable for children with a range of abilities
8. Robotics teaches essential teamwork skills.
Weekly once - 1 hour 30 minutes.
Course Synopsis :
• Age : 6 yrs and above
• No. of levels : 3
1st level - 3 months
2nd level - 3 months
3rd level - 3 months